The educator portal allows educators to enable extra attempts on multiple-choice assignments, quizzes, and exams.
1) Log into the educator portal.
2) In the Roster tab, select the learner you want to give an extra attempt to:
3) After opening the learner's account page, select the "Scores" tab:
4) Find the assignment, quiz, or exam that you want to give the learner an extra attempt on. Click the white pencil icon next to the number of attempts used.
5) Use the popover to edit the number of attempts you want to give this learner on this task.
6) After clicking [Save] on the popover, you should see the new number of total attempts reflected in the table.
Educators can currently only add extra attempts on multiple-choice coursework within the platform. If you feel your learner needs an extra attempt on a warm-up, essay, or annotation assignment, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can enable an extra attempt for that learner on our side.
Learners are given the following attempts by default:
- 2 attempts on multiple-choice assignments
- 2 attempts on End of Topic quizzes
- 1 attempt on midterm and final exams
- 1 attempt on warm-up, essay, and annotation assignments
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com. You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.