Educators can track learner progress and performance at the section level through the educator portal.
1) Log into the educator portal: app.subject.com/educator
2) In the Performance tab, select the section you're interested in seeing.
3) These learner progress tables show section-level overviews of each learner's current progress and performance in each of their courses. These are helpful in understanding how learners are doing and which learners may be falling behind and need extra support.
NOTE: the Status column will only be available if you have pacing set for this section. To set pacing for your learners, refer to the article: "How can I set target due dates for my learners?"
- If a student is On Track, they have no missing coursework items. A coursework item is considered missing if its target due date has passed.
- If a student is Behind, they have at least 1 missing coursework item.
- If a student is Not Started, they have not completed any coursework yet.
4) Clicking on a specific learner's row will open that learner's score page.
5) The learner's missing coursework will show up at the top. Click the dropdown to see which coursework items the learner has that are past due.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.