If you have forgotten your password and would like to reset it, follow the steps below:
1) Go to subject.com and click "Log In" in the top righthand corner.
2) Click "Forgot your password?"
3) Type your email in and click "Email Me".
4) Check your email inbox for an email titled "Reset your password for Subject" and click on the link in the body of the email.
Note: Sometimes, these emails will end up in your spam folder. If you don't see the email in your inbox, remember to check your spam!
5) This will open a separate window to reset your password. Type in a new password and click "SAVE".
6) Your password has now been changed and you can return to subject.com to login with your new password.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com. You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.