[NEW] Subject now offers a SSO (Single-Sign-On) Integration with Schoology! Follow the instructions below to set up the integration for your school.
1. Communicate with your assigned Subject Customer Success Manager (CSM) that you wish to onboard your school through Schoology SSO (Single-Sign-On). Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2. Login to your admin account in Schoology.
3. Navigate to app.schoology.com/apps. Find and click on "Subject Platform SSO".
4. Click [Install LTI 1.3 App].
5. Click [Add to Organization].
6. You should now see Subject Platform SSO in your Organization Apps. Click [Install/Remove].
7. Select the users you'd like to install the Subject SSO app for.
8. Now click on the icon in your header consisting of four squares. Everyone in your school should see a link to Subject Platform SSO.
9. Please direct students to use this link to login to Subject. You can send students this article "How can I login through Schoology" with detailed instructions.
10. And you're done! Your Subject CSM will inform you when the integration is ready for students to use.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com. You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.