To export scores at a section level, follow the steps in "How can I export scores for my section?"
To export to an external gradebook, educators can add an external export ID to each learner. An external export ID is the student ID or unique user id of the learner in the external gradebook. This uniquely identifies that learner and will make it easier to import Subject’s CSV into the gradebook.
1) Log into the educator portal: app.subject.com/educator
2) In the Roster tab, select a learner and click [Learner Account].
3) Scroll to the bottom until you see External Export IDs. Click Edit.
4) Select the external gradebook you use and enter this learner's unique user id from that gradebook. If you use a gradebook that is not listed, select "Other". Then click [Save].
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for each learner in your section.
6) Now, the external export IDs you just added will be attached to each learner and included in any scores exports you make for your section. Let's see it in action!
7) Go to the Performance tab for your section. Select a course and click [Export scores].
8) In the modal, select the gradebook you just input external export IDs for. Then click [Confirm].
9) In the downloaded CSV, you will see an additional column for the external export ID. This allows you to uniquely match this learner from Subject to the same learner in your external gradebook.
Given that different gradebooks use different CSV formats, slight adjustments to the formatting of our export may be needed to import these scores directly into your gradebook.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.