Follow the steps below to export a CSV file of scores for a section of learners.
1) Log into the educator portal: app.subject.com/educator
2) Select the section you'd like to export scores for.
3) Select the course you'd like to export scores for.
4) Click [Export Scores] in the top right.
5) For a basic export, ignore the gradebook selection and click [Confirm].
If you would like to link the scores from this export to an external gradebook, follow the steps in "How can I export scores from Subject to an external gradebook?"
6) Clicking [Confirm] will automatically download a CSV file of your section's scores.
The CSV contains all learners in the section for the selected course. The learners are ordered alphabetically by last name.
The columns are:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Attempted Score
- This is the score the learner has earned on attempted coursework. It does not factor in any incomplete or missing coursework.
- Course Completion Percentage
- Names of all coursework items in the order they appear in the course
The second row shows Total Points Possible for each coursework item.
The values in each learner's rows correspond to the score that they earned on each coursework item.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com.You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.