If your video or audio file is too large to upload directly into your assignment, please follow these steps to submit your work:
1) Record your video or audio file on your phone or computer.
2) Save the file on your desktop.
3) Open Google Drive and click [+ New] in the left side bar.
4) Then click [File upload]
5) Select your video or audio file and upload it.
6) Open the file you just uploaded.
7) Click the three vertical dots in the top righthand corner of your screen. Then click [Share].
8) Change the sharing settings to be "Anyone with the link can view".
9) Now click [Copy link] to copy the link.
10) Go back to your assignment and paste the link you just copied into the text box.
11) Now submit your assignment and you're good to go! Your grader will be able to open the link you pasted and grade your work.
Didn't answer your question?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also speak with a team member live using our Live Chat by clicking the messaging icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.